Cost Estimate Calculator
Pertaining to Attics
- To add additional Insulation over what you have, you can expect to be between $1.20 - $1.75 per square foot. Depends on thickness and how much is needed.
- To remove old Insulation in the attic, Airseal and check ventilation then Re-Insulate with blown Insulation you can expect to pay between $2.50 - $3.50 a square foot.
- To remove old Insulation and spray foam the roofline of the attic, you could expect to be around $3.50 - $4.50 a square foot.
Pertaining to Crawl Spaces
- To Install standard fiberglass in a crawl you would expect to be in the range of $1.20 - $1.75 per square foot. (Really depends on difficulty and accessibility )
- To remove old Insulation and poly and re-Install new Insulation and standard 6 mil poly your looking at $2.50 - $3.15 per square foot, depends on difficulty.
- To remove old Insulation and poly and Install 2.5” closed cell foam to the bottom of floor with a standard 6 mil poly you’d expect to be somewhere between $3.75 - $4.50 per square foot.
- To remove old Insulation and do a crawl encapsulation, with heavy 15 mil poly and rigid foam board you could expect to pay anywhere from $5.00 - $7.00 a square foot, if you add a dehumidifier could be closer to $8.00 a square foot.